Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Camping Trip

I believe I hinted at revealing a new series yesterday.
One that involved cute animals, and some texture if I'm not mistaken?



Well, here it is:




These are the first four prints in my new "Camping Trip" series! As you might have guessed from the title, this series is dedicated to all of the fun camping has to offer . . . something I know quite well, as this was our main family vacation every year growing up.


(did I just suggest that using an outhouse is considered "fun"?)




What makes this set of prints different from any other prints in my shop is the texture applied to the background. Here is a larger view of one of the prints if you can't see it too well in the others:






I've had so much fun playing around with the textures that I'm thinking it might be a new staple for my prints from now on. What do you think?






You can expect at least 5 more prints in this series, and I will be sure to post pictures as I complete them! Now I'm off to get some lunch and perhaps a bike ride! -Speaking of bike ride, I'll have a post tomorrow on a secret place my husband and I discovered on a biking trip last week. It's amazing!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin