Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Flickr Favorites - Keeping Time



Since I had my little boy life has been an evolving schedule.

When he was born our days were segmented into two hours time slots. Change Baby. Feed Baby. Have an hour to clean or sleep. Repeat.

As he grew the time in between feedings grew, and we are in a good groove. My child was born without the need for naps so fitting in time for work on etsy has been tricky. I'm lucky if he takes a 20 minute nap these days, so most work is done once the other half comes home and can take care of the wee one.

The main thing I had been focusing on was actually time related as well! Finishing the calendars for my card shop was my main goal. I went all out this year creating five different calendars. And because I am so happy with them, I decided to offer free shipping on them for this week only. You can read all about it here!










Want to see more flickr favorites?
Head on over here!

1 comment:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Wow, five calendars! And they all look great, Stephanie!
I have time issues too but that's nothing new hey...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin