Friday, October 7, 2011

(Another) New Birth Print


This is actually more a rework of a birth print I already had, rather than a completely new birth print. Still, I love the new options and wanted to share it with you on here!

Originally I had designed a dinosaur birth print using only the stegosaurus. I liked it, but felt over time that the stegosaurus was too small on the print. After going back and forth for some time I ultimately decided I would be happier with a different layout. And while I was at it, why not offer more dinosaurs to choose from?!

The finished prints:




The stegosaurus is still my personal favorite, but I love offering up the option to have any of the four dinosaurs be on the print.
What do you think?!

1 comment:

Erin said...

They are super cute! Don't all kids go through a dinosaur phase? I sure did! It lasted like maybe 10 years though :S I was a bit of a nerd.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin