Thursday, October 20, 2011

Changes

The other day I mentioned I was updating all the tags in my print shop. I've been going section by section and updating photos and tags. It's dull and tedious work, but necessary work none the less.

One thing I've really wanted to do amidst all the updating was edit the colors for my wild & woodland animal prints. As my shop has evolved I began using the same set of colors for my prints thus making them easier to mix and match. The Wild & Woodland prints mix and matched with each other, but not with anything else. So say you wanted to get a 123's print, and a hippo print they would not match.

But now, they do! Some of the color changes were minor, and others were not so minor. I really went back and forth about doing it, but in the end I felt it was a change for the better.

The Before Colors:




The After Colors:




All of the animal prints that were altered:


Livin' Large



A Hardy Fellow




Teeny, Tiny, Hoot



This is For You




Prickly, Bristly, and Full of Love




The Weather is Nice Up Here




Spike & Curly




Steady as We Go




The T-Rex, The Brontosaurus, The Triceratops, The Apatosaurus, & The Stegosaurus




Up Up and Away





What do you think of the change?
Do you have a favorite animal? (mine is the Rhino!)
Have any ideas for another animal that would look good with these wild and woodland critters?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin