Friday, September 10, 2010

What to Knit




I'm in a knitting rut.
After I finished my big crochet afghan for our baby I haven't been able to start anything new. I have 3skeins of birthday yarn waiting to be shawls and gloves for the fall. I have 2 skeins of yarn my little brother bought for me to make him a new winter hat. I haven't touched any of it. I was thinking I wanted to knit little bootees or a hat for the baby, but I can't seem to decide on a pattern or yarn.
Being in a knitting rut is the pits.


Anyone have any pattern suggestions?
Looking for some awesome fingerless gloves, shawls, or baby things to knit!

1 comment:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

I'm cheating but I'm challenging you... ;)
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/assemblage/paper-crane

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin