Friday, August 21, 2009

Knitting and a Ham

I am so pleased to be able to say that I have finally finished up a couple of my many knitting projects! Time for some pictures:


Mitered squares for a communal knitted bessie blanket. I like to call these my mitered square mini army.




How they will look when Amanda has them all seamed together. (I can't wait to see what she does with all of them!)




My very first lace shawl. I'm in love! Too bad it's 100 degrees here and not shawl weather.



And last but not least, the ham (also known as Nicholi) who tried to get in the way of my camera as I took pictures of these knit things this morning. I love him :)



PS. Don't forget to sign up for the GiveAway going on until the end of this month!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin