Monday, August 23, 2010

New!

It might be because I've had babies on the brain as of late, (I think that happens when you are due to have your first child in ~5 months) but my newest series for the shop is all about the little ones in our lives!

I have recently created a set of Custom Birth Prints. I rather thought this would make a very cute addition to a nursery, and look forward to when I can make one for myself. :)
Here is what I've done so far:


Giraffe Birth Prints






Floral Birth Prints






Elephant Birth Prints
(my personal favorite!)






Duckie Birth Prints





Each print in my shop is easily customized by selecting colors to best match your nursery from a color chart attached to each listing. You can find all of them here.

I hope you like the way they turned out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin