Friday, August 27, 2010

Busy, Busy, Bee



I can't believe how busy I've been this week.
I have been hauling my 16 week pregnant belly around (okay it's not that big, but I am feeling it!) trying to super clean every inch of this house. Next Thursday my husband has another surgery, similar to his transplant. Instead of putting a kidney in there, they are putting a new ureter (not that new, they are using one of his native ureters) in place of his transplanted one (this is a long story, which I will spare you from listening to). It is something that 10-15% of all transplantees need done. We are in that lucky few! It's okay though, because we will get through it together.

In addition to that I've been, happily, quite busy working on lots of sales!

So I hope you can understand why I've neglected to do any updates here. It's just been one of those weeks where I have not one free second!

And this time next week I still won't have a free second, because I'll be on the hospital's transplant floor helping my very sore husband walk a few steps! I'll do my best to post some updates on here though. :)



Hope you all have a happy weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin