Thursday, April 8, 2010

Whimsy

One of the things I've always enjoyed doing on Etsy is making treasuries. Normally I don't show them on here, but I am so in love with every item in my latest list I decided I wanted to share it with all of you:


(Click the link to see all the lovely images larger)


Anyway from 1 - 12 we have:

1) Happy Linen Hang tags by Indo Bay Textiles

2) Baby Blue Floral Bouquet Ring by Jessica Sharrah

3) Mini Gift Cards by Gretchen Mist


5) Shabby Tea Time by Munieca

6) Pretty in Pink, Burano Buttons by Hodge Podge Arts

7) Romantic Wall Decor by Hare and Drum


9) Cherish(ed) Vintage Hair Pin Set by Oh Hello Friend

10) Organic Baby Quilted Blanket by Sewn Natural

11) Spring Zest Tote by Me Plus Molly

12) Frank Lg. Squirrel Plush by Pine Hill Forest


I basically want each and every item, so don't be surprised if a few (or a lot) of these items are sold sooner rather than later! *wink, wink*

Now I am off to enjoy this lovely sunshine while it lasts!


2 comments:

Jen from SewnNatural said...

I agree, it's one of the prettiest treasuries ever! We were so thrilled to be included.

What a lovely blog you have!

Warmly,
Jen

Stephanie said...

Thank you Jen!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin