Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Flickr Favorites - A Spring Thing



I love spring.

But with spring comes the inevitable desire to change the house. I always want to paint the walls some fresh new colors, plant as many flowers as our tiny garden will allow, create new artwork for the walls, and . . . and . . . (and, you get the idea!)

This spring was no different. I have found some new felt artwork, and accent pillows for the bedroom and living room. My hands have been crocheting as fast as I can to create some new throws for almost every space in the house. I'm so happy with the change though. Just the thing I need for this new, and wonderful, year!












Want to make your own flickr favorites?
Head on over to Mitsy's blog and sign up!

1 comment:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Mimi and moe are so gorgeous! :)
I'm loving the colors in your mosaic, Stephanie! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin