Monday, April 19, 2010

Just Can't Get Enough

It seems that I always have a blanket in progress these days. I started off crocheting circular hexagon afghans, and quickly moved on to full sized granny square afghans. Three granny square afghans later I was really ready for a change. (Two of these afghans were gifts, and therefor I made them more because I was asked to rather than because I wanted to)

I mentioned a while back that I joined a crochet-a-long on Ravelry, and was undecided as to what to do. The CAL is not for all of us to work on one particular pattern, but rather we are given motifs and we can decide what to make with them. It's lots of fun to see what everyone is doing, and if you interested check it out here!
----> You do need to be a member of Ravelry to look, but it's free and totally worth it! <----



What have I ended up doing with the motifs? Yep. . . . . .

. . . . . A blanket!



Here is the progress in all of its flowery goodness:




I have QUITE a ways to go, but I thought I'd give a little in progress shot since I am loving how it is growing each day. More pictures to come as soon as I start adding the other motifs to it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin