Monday, June 16, 2008

Not My Brightest Idea...

Well yesterday I decided that it would brilliant if I took my notecard sets outdoors to photograph. I reasoned with myself that they were nature inspired cards and they should be photographed in such an environment. And I think it could've been great had we decided to not bring two dogs, and take pictures on the windiest day Valley Forge Park has seen in 100 years!
-Lee doing his absolute best to help me out-

Okay, maybe I am exaggerating just the littlest bit about the wind, but it was still pretty tricky to quickly take a decent picture before everything blew over. All in all I did manage to take some pretty nice pictures, and I'm hoping to have all the cards in my shop updated by tomorrow.

Not too bad. . . not too bad folks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin