Thursday, June 5, 2008

Eat Your Vegetables


I've decided to start a new series for my cards, called 'Eat Your Vegetables' (and maybe some fruit too). I have a bunch of vegetables currently in the works, but today I finished the peapod. They'll be listed here by the end of the day!

I've also got a couple more floral cards in progress, and I'm hoping to get those finished by the beginning of next week. I've been really into making the cards lately. They are such fun to make, and I personally love giving and receiving handwritten cards in the mail! Email is fast and easy, but for me, nothing beats getting a pretty card in the mail! Have no fear though, I have an idea for my next print, and I've made a promise to myself to get it on to paper just as soon as I finish up all my cards!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin