Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Mushrooms and Sales

Well I knew it would happen but I was hoping it wouldn't be on the second card! I have started an "Eat Your Vegetables" series of notecards in which I had planned on featuring a different vegetable. I knew I'd probably end up doing a fruit or something down the line, but low and behold, the Second card features a mushroom! However I feel slightly justified because the USDA food pyramid does classify mushrooms in with veggies even though they are a fungus.
You can find the mushroom cards here along with an awesome card sale! All you have to do is purchase two notecard sets and you get one free! The specifics of all that jazz are on the main page of my Etsy shop. Thanks for stopping by, and happy Wednesday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin