Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Flickr Favorites - Time of Year





It's that time of year again.

The holidays are upon us! It's time for baking, packing, and traveling to be with family and friends. And it's the first year I get to celebrate the holidays with my sweet son!

He has a thanksgiving outfit, and a Christmas outfit that I wish he could wear now. We don't do fancy outfits with him crawling and exploring every second of the day. For Thanksgiving he has a simple onesie which reads 'thankful for daddy' and matching brown and white striped cotton pants. Christmas will consist of a PJ set in gray with santa, trees, and reindeer all over them. And a matching Santa bib of course!

For now I must take care of the baking and packing part and wait another day for the traveling to see friends and family.






ps. Dear Artmind. I don't really like baking, but every year I find I enjoy it just a little more than the year before. This year I am going to attempt making a peppermint bark with toasted almonds. Wish me luck! :)







Want to see more flickr favorites?
Head on over here!

1 comment:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Ohh, I loooove baking. I'm just always stuck with too much sweet so I don't do it very often as I'm the only one who eats it in our house. ;)
Hope you had a lovely thanksgiving and had a great time with your family!! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin