Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Flickr Favorites - Me Time




This past week I made some space for 'me time.' Not much mind you. There is a not-so-little 9 month old boy who keeps me on my toes at all times. But still, I did something I haven't done since that little boy entered my life.

Knit.

And not only knit, but knit for ME.
I'm working on a shawl. It's simple, but beautiful.

And when it's completed I'm going to tackle the gorgeous Rococo Shawl (picture four). I recently discovered that the pattern is available on Etsy through AtelierTPK. I can't wait to start it! It's getting a little cold in the year to be using just a wrap, but I hope to have it done for spring time use.

Boy it feels good to knit again!










ps.
The bunny picture is for my son.
He is obsessed with rabbits and was laughing when I brought the picture up on my computer.
I think I found a first birthday cake idea :)




Want to see more flickr favorites?
Head on over here!

1 comment:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

It's great that you're knitting again! Super!
I've started knitting a simple blanket if you can believe that. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin