Monday, June 27, 2011

Makeover

my favorite combination of animal alphabet prints





When I first made my animal alphabet series of prints I was in love. It took me a long, long time to finish this series and when it was completed I was so excited to list them in the shop.

But as time has gone on I've stared at these prints I so adore and wished they had a more defined color palette. Having some free time this weekend, I decided to sit down and construct an animal alphabet series make-over.


Before:





After:





You will notice that there are some additional letters in the 'after' section. Over time I have added a second option to the more popular letters (a, u, n, & j currently). I am sooooo thrilled with the outcome!

What do you think?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin