Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Flickr Favorites - First Smile




My sweet baby boy is almost 5 months old.
Can you believe it? Because I sure can't.

I can remember back to when he was just a new little thing and the only time he would smile was in his sleep. It was the most adorable thing. Then one day he smiled at me, and that was the end of me. I am so hopelessly in love with this little boy! He smiles at me first thing in the morning, while he rolls around on the floor, while he eats his little half jar of baby food, in the tub, and of course when he's getting his little diaper changed. (the boy loves to be naked)


I hope he smiles at me forever :)


1. Eating Carrots 2. Eating his Burp Cloth 3. Eating Green Beans








Want to see more flickr favorites?
Head on over here!

3 comments:

Green Hand Studio said...

you will be more and more in love with him!
it is such a fullfilling thing to be a mum.

Nauli said...

Your little boy looks so happy! You must do a great job!

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Looks like he's loving to laugh too! What a cutiepie, Stephanie! I can imagine being in love with him. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin