Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Flickr Favorites - Scared!




I wish I could say I am fearless.
Unfortunately that is just not true.
I am absolutely afraid of frogs, salamanders, lizards. . .you know all those scaly, hopping, slithering type creatures! When someone asked me why on earth I was afraid of frogs as a kid I told them it was because I never knew what direction they would hop. What if it was towards me!?! And I still feel that way today.

Here's hoping I don't influence my little one with these fears!








Want to see other flickr favorites?
Head on over here!

2 comments:

Nauli said...

Great mosaic!
Luckily, a frog can't scare me. But some animals, like snakes can, I think.

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Jip, it's the slimyness that is frightening isn't it? As a kid I picked up every insect and animal around but somehow the fear grew on me when I grew older. Weird hey?
Your little one will be eating worms before you know it! LOL :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin