Monday, July 12, 2010

Dishes

(serving set of three porcelain plates by gleenashop)
(which I think I need)



I love handmade dinnerware.
In fact my bowls, plates, and cups (with the exception of my cherished latte bowl collection) are all handmade out of porcelain or stoneware clays.

When I hear word of an even with ceramic pieces for sale I'm there.
Finding bowls and mugs are easy.


Plates on the other hand are a challenge.



I like something lightweight, pretty, unique, and of a certain size. Lately I can't find any plates at all (sandwich or the full sized dinner version). I've taken to the etsy streets on this quest for the handmade plate, and there are so many to choose from! The one drawback is that I can't hold it (to see if it is heavy or light) before I buy it.

Anyone buy any handmade ceramic plates on etsy before?
If so which seller, and what do you think of them?



I think a plate from Gleena's Shop will be in order, sooner rather than later!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin