Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Flickr Favorites - Christmas Time is Here



The time has come to decorate for the holidays! I'm not really a huge Christmas decorator, but I enjoy putting up our tree and my collection of Nutcrackers.

This year I plan to tackle this as well. Pictures of our holiday decorations coming just as soon as I make my snowflake curtain! (That is, IF I can make it!) Wish me luck!

Oh, and I am totally making a button tree like picture number two! I love it!




Want to make your own flickr favorites? Head on over to Mitsy's blog and sign up!

5 comments:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Hehe, I decided to go for doilies as a snowflake curtain! LOL :)
Enjoy decorating I know you love this time of year - I can't wait for it to be over already! ;)

inge said...

Iwish you much fun with decorating the things as you want...

Ooty said...

=) The buttons tree is so cute!!!! enjoy decorating !

Green Hand Studio said...

lovely xmas finds!

Stephanie said...

haha Mitsy, I do love the holidays, but I'm not a huge fan of the decorating! I just thought I'd try one or two new things to see what I think :)

I'm hoping to make the tree tonight :)

Thanks everyone for the nice comments!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin