Wednesday, July 1, 2009

And it Continues. . .



What continues you ask? My citrus obsession. I have no idea why, but I am a complete fool for yellow, orange and green. I'm also a complete fool for knitting.  I never thought I'd be a complete fool for crochet, but you know what? Thanks to a little help from an incredibly nice raveler (Alison) I am now a fool for this too! 


I showed off my first crochet project, two pillows, a couple days ago. Now I give you the citrus scarf -pattern from Alison's Abigail Scarf. If you crochet you must make this scarf immediately! I love it sooo very much. Also check out Alison's blog for lots of other fantastic crochet projects (my next project will be her hippie chicks scarf -which you can see on ravelry!)


I hope you like my citrus scarf. I know I do! 



(I love the summer, but I can't wait until it's cool enough to wear this!)

2 comments:

AC said...

Totally stunning in those citrus colours!
Alison.

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Ohh, you're becoming a crochet queen, girl! I'm happy! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin