Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Flickr Favorites (week 7)

This week Mitsy asked us to put together a mosaic of a project we are working on. Well, I wish I had A (as in one) project I was working on, but I'm more of a 5 or 6 project at a time kind of gal. So I present you with a mosaic of my projects:





What exactly am I working on you ask? Well I am finishing up my second granny square pillow (pictures to come at the end of this week, as my camera was accidently left at my parents house! AHH!) 

I am in the middle of my second Leyburn Sock, and mine are purple and green not orange and green as my mosaic would suggest! (As if you didn't already know, I'm obsessed with yellow orange and green)

I am not working on any baby hats as the mosaic would suggest, BUT I am in the process of knitting up a couple tams mostly in greens and creams. They are always such an enjoyable knit for me!

Not listed in this mosaic but on the needles/hooks? A hexagon dish towel, two knit bags, a pair of ruffled knit mittens, and two fingerless gloves each with only one completed. Yeah, I am that crazy.

Want to show off what you are working on? Head on over to Mitsy's blog and play along!

1 comment:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

OMG, so many knit/crochet projects! I'm turning a bit green here! I have the same with clay/ceramics so it leaves me not enough time to have it with crochet too! Great colorcombo! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin