Friday, September 9, 2011

New Work

I've been promising to show off some of my new work for ages now. Today I was finally able to sit down long enough to show off a new series!

This is the doggy crew, and I love them. Some were modeled after my own dogs as well as family members dogs. We all had a good laugh picking out who they were supposed to be. (light blue, purple, brown, and teal are our personal pets, names and all!)

You can find the entire collection in my shop here.

And here are some pictures:


Julie, Jack, & Franz



Daisy, Maggie, & Piper




Duke, Nicholi, & Seamus



Winston, Murphy & Maggie




Charlie, Maggie & Duke


And here they are all together:



What do you think!?
Do you have a favorite? I'm torn between Piper and Nicholi as my favorite, but that might be because they are my own two pups ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin