Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Flickr Favorites - Never Ending



Still sick?
You bet I am. This has to be about the third flickr favorite I've made talking about how there is a lot I want to post, but just haven't because I've been under the weather.

Turns out I am more than under the weather. A week ago landed me in an emergency room and scared out of my wits. A week later I'm still sick, still scared, but on a month long road to recovery.

When I feel sad and sorry for myself I need only look at my sweet son and immediately there is a smile on my face. This is one of the hardest things I've ever endured, but I'll get through it knowing his smiling face is there to greet me every morning.

And I PROMISE to start showing off some of the work I've been doing these past few weeks.

Here's a Sneak Peak:












This is just a few of the calendars I will have for sale over in my card shop. I've always enjoyed making them, and this year I went to town creating a bunch of different sizes and styles.
I hope you like them!








Check out some more flickr favorites here.


4 comments:

Florcita said...

those calendars are beautiful!
Feel well soon!

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

So sorry that you've been on such a long long sickbed, sweet! My thoughts are with you & I cross my fingers for a speedy recovery!
Will get back to your convo soon! XO Mitsy

Anonymous said...

wow not funny at all, being sick. I really wish you feel better very soon. The cards you make are beautyfull!!

Unknown said...

Hope you're feeling better and it's nothing too serious.

I can't believe you're behind Olive and Ruby - it's one of my favourite stores. Such a small world!

Anyways, I hope you're feeling better. Thinking of you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin