Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Flickr Favorites - Don't Bring Me Down





I believe it was a mere 7 days ago I said I was back in action on this blog of mine.
And it appears as though 7 days have gone by without my posting a single thing!

I forgot I was traveling to my hometown, getting my son's 6 months photos done (six months old! where has time gone!?), and taking my sweet puppy to get a tooth pulled (when he we rescued him he came with a full set of bad teeth, requiring constant care).

On top of all of this today happened.
It started off like any other day. I fed and changed my sweet baby boy, and got around to making a little breakfast for myself. Only, I didn't feel quite right, so I skipped breakfast. Fast forward to lunch where I manage to feed the sweet baby again, as well as get a little something in myself. Only now I'm feeling positively awful. Flu awful.

I found myself wide awake at 1 in the morning, and unsure what to do with myself, when I remembered I had once again missed a flickr favorites. Well I may be an hour late, but darn it, I still managed to get one in flu and all.

Here's hoping tomorrow (or later today rather) looks a little brighter.

1 comment:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Oh no, flu is awful! Drink lots and lots and lots and try to rest as much as you can! Not easy with a 6 month old! XO

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin