Monday, February 7, 2011

Re-Do

For some time now I've been posting all this new work I've been doing. I've also been re-working some of the prints in my shop that I was never 100% happy with.
The prints I'm talking about are my Barnyard Animals series.

They started out like this:



I liked the color scheme alright, and I definitely liked all of the animals. There just seemed to be a little something missing. After thinking about it for quite some time I decided to redo the prints with the same animals and different backgrounds.

Here is a close up of one of the redone prints:



And here is a thumbnail of all the prints that have been reworked:


What do you think? I love them so much now, and think it was a great rework.
You can find all of them in my shop here. Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin