Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Flickr Favorites - Stand Still


36 weeks 4 days
That is how pregnant I am.


I almost feel like I can't remember a time when I wasn't pregnant. It's so hard to believe that in a matter of weeks now it will all be over. That the little boy who is forever kicking away at my rib cage will be in the outside world, and that I will be his mother. Reminders are sprinkled all over the house in the form of bottles, strollers, baby hats, and blankets.

And while part of me is deathly afraid of being in charge of his little life, another part of me can not wait to begin it! I am walking around in almost constant pain of some sort, and while I've had an easier pregnancy than some women, I am ready to be done (and back to a normal diet!). If there are any baby whisperer's out there, please let my little guy know I'd like to have him a little early please. If he cooks too long he's going to present his mom with some serious challenges the doctors don't want her to face!















Check out more flickr favorites here!

2 comments:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Ohh, I wish he'll pop out a little sooner & can't wait to see your little wonder! Keep us posted!!! :)

Unknown said...

OMG I didn't realise you were so close. I can't wait to hear all about it. I think of you often and wonder how it's all going. The nursery looks fabulous. That's one lucky little lad!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin