Thursday, February 25, 2010

Monster Crew

I'm a big fan of monsters.
Not scary monsters per say, but fun-loving happy monsters!

I'm such a big fan of monsters I decided it was high time I dedicated a series to the monsters I love in my print shop. Here is the crew:








That is the crew so far. Hopefully there will be more to the gang in the future. As of right now Franklin has to be my personal favorite, with Beatrice being a close second (I think I may partial to those antlers!)

Whose your favorite?!

5 comments:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

I love their look & I love their names! I can't choose - they are all divine! You know I'm a big fan of monsters! Can't wait to see your collection grow. :)

Unknown said...

OMG they are TOO cute! I want a robot rainbow!!! The question is could I convince HUBBY that we have the space to dedicate a whole wall to robot loving!

:)

Keep up the great work! Can't wait to see who else joins them!

Unknown said...

And of course by robot I meant monster... I tell ya, it's been one of those days. Sorry!

Stephanie said...

Thanks so much for all the nice comments :)

Unknown said...

Found your site via gnomeangel. These are just adorable!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin