Friday, January 15, 2010

Teal and Orange All Over


How cute is this nursery!?
And can you see 4 reasons why I think it is extra cute? *wink-wink*

A lovely woman named Veronica contacted me a few months ago about purchasing a few of my prints for her little baby-to-be's nursery room. I was extra excited about this batch of prints because she had me change the Owl and Hippo to a soft teal instead of the blue that I have in my shop. It's always fun for me to work on Custom prints now and again, and I really loved how the teal turned out next to the two orange prints.

This morning I received a photograph from Veronica of the prints up in her nursery, and that just made my day! With her permission I thought I would share it with the rest of you :)

Isn't the room so cute!?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin