1. I'm a lefty, and I was born in August. When I was little I formed a lefty club with my grandpa, a lefty also born in August, and we are the only members. We have yet to meet anyone else who meets the criteria for joining our club (yes, we take it pretty seriously) :)
2. I rescued our Lhasa, Nicholi.
3. I am from a town so small it has no traffic lights.
4. I started college in special education, but ended up with a degree in ceramics. My secret wish has always been to work at a school for the blind in ceramics.
5. I knit. Obsessively.
6. I'm afraid of frogs. Their hopping is too spontaneous, and I live in fear one might hop on me (irrational?)
7. I was a bari sax jazz musician in highschool. I'm only 5"1' so the bari sax is roughly as tall as me. I miss it lots and lots.
There you have it! Now I want to know 7 Random Things about Artmind!!