Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dinosaurs can be Cute

I have been working tirelessly on some Christmas cards (you will see them by the end of this week) and was really getting sick and tired of it! I have had this idea to do some dinosaur prints for my animal series and it seemed like the best reason to take a break on the cards for a little bit! I think they turned out pretty darn cute:


I was trying to pick a favorite earlier, and after staring at them for a bunch of hours I think my favorite is the  Stegosaurus.  
They come in the blue, pink, orange, and green that you find me using 9 times out of 10. Why I am so easily amused by these simple little drawings I will never understand! Anyway check them out here, and if you feel so inclined, let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Jaimee McClellan said...

They are just darling! My sons was just checking them out and said "COOOOOL" (he's 4 :)

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Wooaahh, these are fantastic! Love! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin