Monday, April 13, 2009

...and they shall be called, Lola



I hope everyone had a nice Easter! I spent mine up at my family's and it was lovely indeed (although a bit on the cold side).


So I have had this beautiful, super colorful yarn, and just couldn't find a pattern that I thought would suit it. I wear fingerless gloves throughout early spring, late fall, and winter when I walk my dogs so I was thinking I wanted to knit a pair of them even though spring/summer is right around the corner (I hope).  After a lot of searching I decided, "I'm going to write my own pattern." Well you know what?! I love it so much I thought I'd share it with everyone! If you knit, make a pair and enjoy!

ps. You can find the pattern over on the right hand side of the blog under, "knitting patterns."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin