Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Making Progress



I managed to get a few groupings of the alphabet prints together and I am quite pleased with the way that has turned out. I thought I'd post a couple of pictures of them on here before I undergo the task of adding them to all of my alphabet print listings

I am hoping that these pictures give people an even better idea of how the prints will actually look in their homes, instead of just on a computer screen. Well, back to work I go! . . .Gotta push through all of this so I can get working on the new (awesome) series!





  

1 comment:

Jaimee McClellan said...

They look fantastic...Love the frames. May I ask where you got them? They are exactly what I've been looking for!!!! And PLEASE say the mattes came with them. I HATE cutting mattes.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin