Tuesday, March 10, 2009

F.O.X.Y


I was so excited when I got this request! I was asked to customize a couple of my alphabet prints into a lovely little package for a little boy's 1st birthday. Apparently he is a cute red head who has been affectionately nicknamed 'foxy.' (too cute!)  I went straight to work changing the F is for Frog into a Fox, and reworking the print colors so that they were browns and red/oranges. I was so excited with the way it turned out, that I had to share it on here.  

The other reason I am posting this customized letter set, is because I wanted to show an example of the way I can customize the prints in my shop. The sky's the limit when it comes to customizing things! Plus, I am happy to get custom requests every now and again because I like to spice it up! :) Hope you like the prints! 

2 comments:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

The foxy is so cute! :)

Jaimee McClellan said...

Such a sweet idea! It looks GREAT!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin