Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Flickr Favorites - That Time of Year



It's that time of year.
A time when I feel like I am racing against the clock everyday. With the holidays come a surge of holiday orders, putting up our small collection of holiday decorations, lots of baking, visiting family, and having family visit us.

Sorry to have neglected this little space, but every holiday season I have to pick and choose where to spend my time. This year my number one priority has been spending time with my little man. He's going to be 1 in two months and that has been hard to swallow. I feel like I only had him yesterday. Rest assured after the holidays I'll be back here with regular posting and lots of new work! For now I am just keeping up with sales, and spending time with the ones I love.





Want to see more flickr favorites?
Head on over here!

1 comment:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

This is the time of year that you definately have to spend time with your loved ones, sweet! Don't feel guilty over not blogging or anything else that might occupy you.
XO Mitsy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin