Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Moving is Difficult

I wish I had some better updates, but unfortunately my life has become completely about moving! We have less than two months to pack up and head a few miles across town, but I feel like I'm moving to a new country! My once neat and orderly work area has become a mixture of boxes and bubble wrap, though our puppy Piper has found that bubble wrap is better than any toy we've ever bought for her (much to our dismay). Luckily I am still getting closer and closer to completing the alphabet series. A mere 7 more animals left until completion! On that note, I just have to add that a really nice woman named April recently purchased 4 letters for her son's room that made up his name. For whatever reason it never occured to me that you could spell out things with the letters! (Let's just blame this on lack of sleep, and temporary insanity due to moving) I have to say, it's pretty darn cute!:




My fingers are crossed that all my letters look this cute next to one another! Hopefully next month I will be able to post some pictures of our new place (post one or two minor renovations). I think the best thing of all is that we're still going to be nice and close to Valley Forge Park. I don't think it will ever be possible to get tired of the view(s) from the park.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin